Ein paar News zur Milviz F-4E:
Es gibt ein neues Statement, was enthalten sein wird und was (vorerst) nicht. Im Wesentlichen wird die erste Version kein Tacpack unterstützen da kein Radar/RWR/Tacpack-Waffen enthalten sind.
Grund ist die recht schwierige Integration eines realistischen APQ-120 - und ein unrealistisches "TCAS-Radar" wäre eher blöd.
Shared-Cockpit (also das gemeinsame Fliegen im Vorder- und Rücksitz als Multiplayer) wird unterstützt. Wir können also schonmal die Basics üben
1. Tacpack. It will NOT be in the initial release. The reason for this is that even though the F-4E that we're doing is fairly old school, there's still a LOT of coding for weapons/radar/RWR that needs to happen. It will be released when it's ready and it will be as an addon pack to the original release. You will absolutely need to have a valid MV F-4E to purchase and use the TP addon. VRS has been busy modelling and painting the weapons that will be in this baby and that's why we've not been able to show them
2. We will not be including a functional radar set in the initial release. None of the weapons/radar/rwr panels will function either. This is due to the fact that we will be doing TP and we do not wish to duplicate our work. We do intend to have the LCOS (HUD) and the gun pipper (and possibly the gun) working. Jettison will also work.
3. We will be including a low rez/low poly model set for use in MP. This will be released shortly after initial release at no charge.
4. The product will be shared cockpit and MP capable. There may be some issues with this due to code restrictions.
5. The manual will be the original, actual manual. We do plan on doing a checklist for startup and shutdown as well as basic operations.
6. We will be doing video tutorials for startup, shutdown and basic use.
7. The initial release will contain slatted and un-slatted versions. We will try and include the original gun nose as well.
8. The product will come with a variety of paints but we're not sure how many or even which ones.
9. Paint kit(s) will be released on product release.
10. The product includes a load-out menu that contains LOTS of weapons and pods... Almost all of these are circa 1967-73.
11. We plan on having at least two addons other than the TP addon. These will consist of a weapons pack (many are not included in the initial release such as retarded bombs, Mavericks etc) and a F-4J/S external model (only). The F-4J/S will be released probably at the same time. (probably)
12. Price is uncertain but it will deffo be higher than 40 but lower than 60.
13. Release date... right now, we're at an advanced alpha state. We intend to do the pre-order at beta. Release will come after all or most of the bugs are dead.
14. FPS is right now about 40 to 50 fps (VC) on this system: Intel Core i5-3570K BX80637i53570K Processor - Quad Core, 6MB L3 Cache, 3.40GHz 3.80GHz Max Turbo & PNY GeForce GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 Overclocked
15. We are considering limiting the sale of this item to our site alone.
16. We will be, of course, doing a pre-order. If you purchase the pre-order, you will be included in the beta stream but will not need to test. You will also pay slightly less.