ATSimulations Focke-Wulf 149 is updated!
Friends, thank you for your interest to the product and for your patience waiting for updates and bug fixes. Unfortunately we are faced with some nasty issues during working on the update, and honestly some of the most complicated issues are still there.
Anyway here is the changelog of the version 2.06 we release today:
- Multiplayer compatibility provided
- Sounds pack updated. Engine sounds now a bit more native, some nasty sounds are updated
- Canopy shaking in hangar fixed
- COMM radio autoset added. Devices like Logitech Radio Panels are not supported this moment
- Transponder behaviour fixed
- DG gauge improved
- Сockpit warming provided
- Glass fligering on wing lights fixed
- Pilots-outside bug is fixed. However, I am not 100% sure about that.. Unfortunately we can't repeat that on several of our PCs. If you are still faced with it, there are a couple ways to fix it: change the pilots' avatars, change the livery in dev.mode\aircraft selector menu.
- Bended prop issue fixed. It still occurs if you have the aircraft as default plane and load the "hangar" just after loading MSFS you'll see no blades. Changing the livery helps, never faced with it outside the "hangar". This is all about the prop-bend-gear-up-landing feature, and honestly we want to keep it and will try to find out in future updates.
- Some more minor fixes
If you'll buy it right now you'll get a letter with a link to the updated package. If you bought it before, nearest days you'll receive the letter with this changelog and link to the new file. If you do not want to wait, you may redownload and reinstall it with the link in your purchase letter, the file on site is updated.
As usual we are open for any feedback, just please keep in mind that development takes time, time is limited and it is hard to find time to control all media and community resources, comments. messages etc. If you want your message to be readed for sure, send it to the e-mail. I try to answer everyone and take into account every feedback.
Have fun flying ATS aircraft!